Welcome to the 50th edition of B(A)D news: angry voices from around the world, a commonly produced monthly show of the anarchist and anti-authoritarian radio network, on this occasion composed by Črna Luknja, anarchist show on Radio Student from Slovenia.
In this episode we will hear contributions from:
– The Final Straw Radio (from southern Appalachia in the so-called US) shares a portion of their interview with members of Asheville Survival Program, an Abolitionist food distribution project operating for about a year and a half there. This conversation covers some of the nuts and bolts of the group and to hear an hour-long interview covering topics like burnout, propaganda, navigating around non-profits as a non-non-profit and mutual aid versus charity, you can check out the whole episode at their website.
– Radio Show Elephant in the Room from Dresden reporting on last updates on the situation with repression against the opponents of dictatorship in Belarus, focusing on current situation with anarchists and the ways to support the radical movement.
– FrequenzA, podcast from Northern Germany made an interview about the situation at the polish/belarusian border.
– Črna Luknja, radio show collective on Radio Študent from Ljubljana, Slovenia, prepared an interview about the situation of political refugees in the Western Balkan.
– Anarchist Radio Berlin prepared a report presenting some of the recent cases of racist police violence to show their continuity and to also put out a call for a coming demonstration on the matter of the murder of Giorgos zantiotis in a wuppertal police cell.
–FrequenzA (again:) prepared an interview with workers from Domino’s Pizza in struggle.